We are a professional, modern, agile consulting firm specializing in application development, cloud computing, system integration, data services, and IT infrastructure to solve the toughest business and technical challenges for our clients. We are a full service consulting company that can support all aspects of your software development, from imagination to specification to design and implementation to support and training.
Why Choose Milestone?
Our commitment doesn't stop at code-complete. We're with you for the long haul. We'll be there to support your application and platform long after we've helped you take it into production.
Our agile approach and the ability to adapt, improvise, and overcome the many obstacles that can arise during any project is one of many traits that allow Milestone to be efficient in delivering projects on time and on budget.
Our pre-built libraries and proprietary tool sets allow us to build solutions faster, decreasing your product's time-to-market, and maximizing your return on investment.
We're your trusted advisors.
What We Do
Application Development - Enterprise, Mobile, API's, and Web.
Cloud and Hybrid Solutions with Microsoft Windows Azure or Amazon Web Services.
System Integration - We get systems to talk to each other that were never meant to.
Data Services and Database Administration - Have a Big Data problem?
Business Intelligence and Reporting - Enabling you to make smarter decisions.
IT Infrastructure Consulting - Like anything else, a good information system starts with a solid foundation.
What Can We Do For You?
Drop us a line and let us know how we can help you with your next IT project.
We are proud to introduce Milestone CRM. The only small business CRM that integrates Office 365® and Quickbooks Online®.
- Track your Sales Pipeline
- Manage your Leads for better conversion
- Manage your Opportunities
- Manage your Customer data
- Provide stellar Customer Service
- Integrate with Quickbooks Online® for a full 360 degree view of your Customers
- Keep track of your contracts, agreements, and other customer documents stored in OneDrive®
- Industry standard process guidance to take you though the Lead Qualification Process and the Opportunity Close Process
Milestone CRM is just as productive on your smartphone or tablet.
Office 365 and OneDrive are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. Quickbooks Online is a registered trademark of Intuit, Inc.
Latest Blog Entries
- Infinite loop in ADAL and ADAL-ANGULAR
- OneWay vs Async in WCF
- Unable to Configure the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Client for Outlook against Dynamics CRM Online in a Virtual Machine
- Using Azure Service Bus Shared Access Signature with NetMessagingBinding in WCF
- Fun with SOA Security, WCF, Windows Azure Service Bus, and BizTalk